Wiki Project Status
THIS PROJECT HAS BEEN CANCELED
This package is not yet released.
Real work on this project started on December 28, 2009. A prototype website was created in December 2008, but never really worked on after that point. That look and feel is what was started when this Project started though the default color scheme will be quite different when released.
Some of the items still pending completion are:
- Migrating the varous packages to a central configuration scheme.
- Finalization of the packages and features to be included in the first release
- Merging the two new Cumulus plugin's into one. Used to display cumulus sections and tables, as well as variables from the three primary sources of data; realtime.txt, realtime.log, tnetwebtags.php
- Documentation both from the reference side and installation side.
- Release of Cumulus with timed URL get function. Needed for cron capabilities.
- Successful Beta testing and feedback.
These pages are using the template as it is being created. A default template site now exists to show what the default download will look like. See Default Template
* Enabled Stop Forum Spam API module into all contact forms to reduce spam.
* Rewrite the entire Cumulus Boltwire Plugin to incorporate the reading, parsing and distribution of all Cumulus related data. Was two plugins for realtime and webtags.
* Implemented use of Webtags and found a major bug in the cumulus plugin as a result, will work on fix in a day or two. Will have a load statement that will be in the top zone which will load the data, and then the calls will simply parse out what is already loaded.|
* Activated Demonstration Default Template site http://cwtemplate.tnetweather.com
* Created template site and started setting up the basic template site.
* Figured out how form email works... so the mail system actually works now.
* Changed default style to blue theme
* Activated mail system within wiki.
* Added Dashboard to plugin, used on main page.
|2009-12-30||* Created Development page worked on the CSS and started the plugin creation.|
|2009-12-29||* Initial setup and configuration to create the look and feel based on the old prototype website|